St. Ann, Wadena

About This Parish

The parish of St. Ann was founded in 1895 amid the growing line of railroad towns from St. Cloud to Fargo. Today, a crossroad of highways 10 & 71, we are 650 families strong (and growing). The Church of St. Ann is one of the few consecrated churches in the Diocese of St. Cloud, though the paint has been changed a few times over the years.

Address

514 1st Street SE
Wadena, MN 56482
(218) 631-1593